The ideal candidate has to be active, hardworking and highly motivated to do long-term sustainable development.
DRH South Zealand offers 2 programs:
1. Fighting with The Poor/ Single B Certificate/ 18 months
THE PRESENT - 6 months - studies and fundraising* (issues of our humanity and the world, international relations, conditions of the poor and the rich, etc)
SERVICE MODULE - 6 months - fighting with the poor in trios in a third world country (making preschools, garden farms, farmers clubs, fighting HIV-AIDS with TCE project, training future teachers, teaching youngsters at schools, working in child aid project.
CAMP FUTURE - 6 months - the journal (bringing it to the public: TV, radio, online media, speeches, etc.) - finish with exams
2. Fighting with The Poor/ Double B Certificate/ 24 Months
The 1st year: Working, Studying and getting ready
* 12 MONTHS Working as a teacher or teacher assistant in a school, training youth or adults who need special support, or as a worker at a Humana People to People clothes collection. Studying and investigating subject matter relevant to each period headline, using a range of pedagogical variables.
The 2nd year: Fighting with The Poor
* 8 MONTHS Teaching, Studying Pedagogy and Fighting with The Poor in Africa or India. Fighting with the poor in trios in a third world country (making preschools, garden farms, farmers clubs, fighting HIV-AIDS with TCE project, training future teachers, teaching youngsters at schools, working in child aid project.
* 2 MONTHS - The Journal - Bringing the new knowledge to the Public Arena.
Podaci o potrebnim vozačkim dozvolama nisu uneseni.
Napomena: Oglase za posao postavljaju korisnici portala. Portal jabihposao.com nije niti
na bilo koji način odgovoran za sadržaj oglasa. Portal koristite na vlastitu
odgovornost. Za više informacija, molimo pogledajte Uvjete korištenja.